There are a lot of reports grouped by the main sections in Cliniccards:
- Clinic reports is a group of reports containing information about the load of doctors, their cabinets and clinic financial statements.
- My reports is a group of personal reports on the works performed available to all specialists of the clinic with any access rights.
- Patients is a section with detailed information about patients of the clinic, acts of works performed for patients and their payments.
- Schedule, Reminders, Waiting lists is a group of reports containing data on changes in the work of specialists, patient visits, reminders and waiting lists.
- Salary is a group of reports enabling automatic salary accrual.
Go to Settings → Access rights to set individual access for every employee of the clinic to individual reports or groups thereof.
Herewith, the reports My performed works and My performed works and by patients are available to all clinic specialists with any access rights, as these are personal reports on the works performed by every clinic employee.