The ability to maintain a Clinic Specialist Profile has been added!
Most Cliniccards updates are a response of our team to the needs of users and general trends in treatment. And the trend is that doctors do not always have time to organize their own documents and licenses in one place.
Usually, they are spread across different resources and it takes a lot of time and energy to find them. Cliniccards also takes care of this routine.
Specifically, it provides the ability to maintain a Clinic Specialist Profile, where you can upload all the doctor's documents that need to be regularly updated and accredited. You can also set the document's validity period and reminders a month before it expires. Let's see how it works!
- First, make sure that you have the Manage clinic members access right, as only a specialist with this right will be able to perform the following steps. This is usually the chief administrator or clinic manager. To check if you have this right, go to Settings → Access rights.
- Now select the Clinic members tab and in the table with all members, click on the Profile button in the rightmost column. The Clinic Specialist Profile will open.
- If necessary, fill in the biographical part of the profile, which is subject to editing and consists of the following parameters:
- Date of birth;
- Second phone number;
- Address of the specialist;
- and Contact persons.
- Upload the doctor's documents using the + Add Documents button.
- Specify the validity period of the document and set a reminder for a month before its expiration. This reminder will be automatically sent to the specialist and the administrative staff of the clinic.
Therefore, completing and maintaining a specialist profile has become another tool to control and improve the quality of the clinic's organizational work!